Friday, June 18, 2010

geometric geographic geologic

2010 -bree morton
pen doodles in church, sometimes i feel i'm drawing like a boy?
sorry for poor quality photo, my scanner is broken so i point and shoot, makes for an unevenly lit picture.

also check out this fantastic video by andrew gallo,
zach did the music :)


Vimeo Festival + Awards – VsTheBrain from VsTheBrain on Vimeo.

how incredible is this?
don't worry they used water based paint so that it would not harm the trees and it washes off

xoo
xx
o
love
-bree

6 comments:

Carys said...

Such a beautiful drawing, I love the colours and shapes!!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

David said...

Its cool. I can never imagine being able to put together such a range of shapes in drawing. Which makes me respect those who can. Lots of my church friends draw all through studies and church too.

Lexie, Little Boat said...

gah -- i can't believe that's just one of your doodles! it's gorgeous.

and flowers pick themselves said...

i am an avid doodler, and that sketch is wonderful :)

xo Alison

The Art Cupboard said...

aw thanks everyone :) I'm glad you like my drawing

I want to hear what you think of the video too!

Hannah Louise said...

I love love love that drawing!
it makes me want to knit it, it's fab.
xx