Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

  Happy Easter everyone, i hope you are enjoying this lovely day to celebrate the risen Lord.i know that i certainly am,  church was fantastic this morning, you could really feel the holy spirit moving 
i found this lovely photo on flickr and thought i would share it.

                                                            (click the photograph)
verse for ya'll 
" I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me"
Galatians 2:20
such a great verse, my Zach has it tattooed on his shoulder blade. 


what are your easter plans dears? 
-xx
-xx
-love
-bree

2 comments:

Carys said...

Beautiful! Your Easter sounds lovely, I spent a nice day with my family, it was really fun! I absoultely love your drawings, and your entire blog.
Happy Easter!!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Claire said...

Happy Easter! Sounds like you've had a lovely weekend, I've been nursing my best friend better with chocolate eggs and ice-cream - she's just come out of hospital from a minor operation and I know that chocolate goodies are far more medicinal than anything else! :) Always an avid reader of your blog, pop over to mine anytime! ♥

http://jazz-pad.blogspot.com