Monday, February 15, 2010

Precious Gift

lovely yesterday. 
Mister Zach gave me the greatest, most wonderful, sweet, darling, cherished, gift. he made a book of us :) 
a book :) 
of us!
aww the cords of my heart are reeling and turning just thinking about it. 
it is such a lovely book, with story reminiscent of a children's book. children's books are my favorite. as much as i love well written complexity's; somehow the simplicity of a child's story seems almost deeper at times. 
so he is wonderful. take at look at this book :)




photo's from our shoot with the darling darling Carissa Gallo. the other photo's random snapshots taken at various times. 
aw :) what a man. 

xxxxxooooooo
-bree 

14 comments:

Victoria Stitch said...

omg that is the cutest thing ever! you're so lucky!

Charlotte. said...

that is by far & away the sweetest valentine's gift i've ever seen!

dragonfly said...

I have given you a Princess Award. :)

http://loucieee.blogspot.com/2010/02/of-princesses-and-castles.html

stephanie renee said...

this is adorable and so sweet!

holyoke said...

I remember someone telling me about a website to have a book done just like that. Where did you go? It's a lovely idea!

Lexie said...

what a sweet gift idea! those photos are so awesome ... i'm glad they were put to such great use!

Colleen said...

this is so cute!!!

Colleen said...

ps- i'm going to post about this on my blog tuesday! i'll link back to your blog of course but let me know if that's ok! xo

demibrooke said...

I saw this on flickr before I came across blog. This is soo adorable!

umama said...

That is super adorable! You both are soooo cute! It's like an engagement session photo book! Love it!

Mila said...

aaaw what a man indeed!
this is amazing.
i am so truly happy for you having such a great love in your life.

<3

demibrooke said...

I had meant to ask you, where do you get your dresses? I can't seem to find ones of that length anywhere.

Sam said...

This is so lovely!!! :D

BANMS said...

hi, awww that's just so sweet! :D loving ur blog :D x