Saturday, February 13, 2010

My Valentine

Happy Valentines my dears.
 

I spent the afternoon of the twelfth of february preparing my sweet hearts gift, i got a little carried away.. but i had fun. I love little details, i obsess over then. so packaging Zach's gift was so fun for me.


if you would like to see more photos of my little project click here

Well loves i hope you have an excellent Valentines day. I gotta go get some sleep my sweetheart is coming in the morning! :) 
love love love
xx <3 xx
-bree

p.s. you dolls doing anything lovely for valentines day? 
<3xx<3

9 comments:

Hannah Louise said...

ahhhh!
i love the first picture of the present in the suitcase.
so cute!
although me and mr h have been together for 6 years we don't really celebrate valentines.
that said i am spending the weekend at his house.

This Lovely City said...

OH my GoodNESS ! This is the cutest Valentine's gift ever! Wonderful work. I'm off to check out more photos. Have a lovely Valentine's Day! xo

Andrea said...

The pictures are so cute, I love the first one. I will hopefully have a good valitines day, i am going to see Valentines day the movie with my girlfriends!
Andie xx

Joanne Angelina said...

Just happened to come upon your blog and I simply love it. I'm actually going to do a girls day out. Hope you have a lovely weekend! xoxo

lepainterstudio.blogspot.com

Emily Anne said...

Aww I LOVE this! Next craft thing to do.. :) So sweet.
Your blog is adorable!

Xoxo- Emily

lakhsmita indira said...

Hey, what a treasure!
im not doin anything lovely, just painting.
Or is it lovely enough?? :)))

jan said...

How Cool! Happy Valentine's and thanks for stopping by my blog!

Jan

Betsy said...

Amazing post!!!
http://betsy-haier.blogspot.com/-FASHION BLOG!!!

Elizabeth said...

I love that you revealed the insides of the box...such thought!