Friday, February 26, 2010

Horse Culture

as of late i have been very much in love with horse jackets (horse rugs) 
yesterday I took my dear little friend Elitza to riding lessons 
as i strolled through the stables i was freshly inspired by the cute little jackets and capes the lovely creatures wore. 
here are some pretty pictures i found on flickr, enjoy :)
click on the photo's to see source

i hope everyone is doing wonderfully :)
love all 
xxx
-bree


p.s. i dedicate this post to my lovely friend Lindsay Laliberte she is a fantastic artist check out her work http://moonshadowmilk.carbonmade.com/

p.p.s. today i decided that my favorite smell (besides zach) is earl grey tea, ah it is delicious. what is your favorite smell loves?

7 comments:

Charlotte. said...

i love the second photo.

Eve said...

They're so cute!! I like the last picture!
Smells are quite interesting! I happen to really like the smell of clean sheets and oranges.

xoxo

carissa said...

ha i love how you said 'beside zach'.. i know just what you mean.

Miss Woody said...

love your blog !

Mila said...

Hi beautiful!

I really LOVE your blog too! It's such a pretty and personal place...
I also love horses, to me they are such beautiful and calming creatures.
I am now going to visit the link you suggested.
Thanks so much for your wonderful blog, dear!

Mila
x.

Liliana Lucki said...

Love your blog,very nice.

Wonderful work!!!

From Argentina,Liliana

OneCraftyFox said...

I sometimes spend more money on my horses winter gear than my own, lol!