Monday, January 25, 2010

fly away.

           tomorrow morning I am going to be  in route to spokane WA, to visit my dearest friend Molly for one week :)



this is a photo of her taken in november 2008 that last time i was there, I am very excited to be there again :)


Molly is an excellent photographer, this photo is by her, i don't think she has a public photo sharing profile of any kind, so i cant link you anything, but i'll tell her to get one because she is marvelous. so excited to be in her inspiring presence! eek


lots of love


xxooxxoo
-bree

6 comments:

The Fallons said...

YAY!!!! you are coming to Spokane, you are coming to Spokane!!!! I can't wait!!!!!! :D

Meral Erdoğan said...

colors, the pose and the impression are just perfect!

Lexie said...

have a wonderful time with your friend!

kate maggie said...

I love the pictures! Also, have an amazing trip to Spokane with your friends! x

lakhsmita indira said...

i want to fly away too!!!! :))

xxoo

Valentine Devlieghere said...

You have a great blog!
Best of luck! ;)

Follow me if you want on http://ptitevalentine-be.blogspot.com/

x Valentine