Friday, January 22, 2010

Etsy Shop Update

"But I Wanted Wings" 



For Sale!!!
                         Story of a young girl who wished to fly, but who's wish went awry 



oh and this is my bedroom














One Night a young girl climbed a tree too high, she was too afraid to climb down. The girl thought ‘if only i were a bird I could fly down’. Suddenly a Falling Star shot across the sky; she wished aloud "I wish a were a Bird Girl" she waited, but nothing happened. The girl fell asleep that night in the tree. When she awakened she felt different, as she brought her hands to her face to wipe the sleep out of her eye's she realized something had changed drastically while she was sleeping. Instead of skin she felt feathers. Excitedly she looked down at her arms but they were the same human girl arms she had always had. Her wish came true, just not the way she planned. Next time she sees a falling star she will have to wish for wings. 

*Size 
38 inches wide by 33 Inches tall
Depth 1/2 inch 

*Self stretched 
*three fabric panel's self sewn
*Vintage fabric



visit me at  breemorton.etsy.com


love love love
-bree

8 comments:

Practical Princess said...

Hello, I just found your blog =) I love how the painting has a sweet story...

victoria said...

i really love your blog.

kleinetanzfee. said...

your blog is so creative and your bedroom so cute ;)

Walk The Sand said...

Gorgeous painting. Awesome blog. And LOVE your header.
x

Lexie said...

i love the ralph lauren boots you linked me to! so chic!

Olly said...

Oh no!!! I hope the girl manages to get some wings too in the end!
You have a very lovely blog here and also what a cosy bedroom!
Good luck with selling your painting Xx

Lo said...

this is terribly beautiful

Alexandra Hedberg said...

I like the owl girl!