Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Deer me

I believe that if i were to be an animal, i would be a deer.




Photo by the lovely Jenny James.









This one is a recent sketch of mine entitled "Oh Deer" (poor quality caused by cellphone camera)




 "Oh Deer" is exactly how i felt last night due to my unexpected five hour migraine.... i used to get migraines a lot, the bad kind where light kills and you cant stop puking. I figured out that i was allergic to artificial sweeteners, stopped eating or drinking any of them, and i was fine. but yesterday out of the blue i had one it was awful... and i just don't know what triggered it ..
any ideas?
 on a happier note; what kind of animal to you think you are most like?


love love love -bree

13 comments:

Rebecca, The Clothes Horse said...

Great set of images; it would be awesome to be a deer--they're so graceful. A friend once told me I would be a fish...far less cool.

ilovecoolthings said...

i always thought i would be a fawn.... so we could probably hang out then.

lovely blog darling
x

Natasha Gardos said...

id like to think i were a fawn or a bunny but im more likely an odd little duck or something :P

DearBeatrice... said...

I really like your style of illustrations! They really speak to me :)

kate maggie said...

amazing. i would want to be a deer aswell. something about them is so peaceful. i love these pictures.

Lexie said...

did you see this news story! it made me want a pet deer, lol!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1242832/Dillie-domesticated-deer-eats-linguine-owners-bed.html

jayne said...

oo cute photos of deer

I am sorry to hear about your migraine. Maybe dehydration? I never get them, but sometimes I get a headache and then I realize I haven't eaten for 6 hours haha

btw love your blog, would you like to trade links?

Post Grad Hair Cut said...

Love your sketch (especially the antlers). Deer are such enchanting creatures.

esther lee said...

I love your blog!

Thanks for stopping by to visit mine and for the words of encouragement!

lakhsmita indira said...

and im just a deerwoman...

xxoo

Elizabeth said...

Haha...I have so felt like your sketch after a long day of teaching.

Pretty Little World said...

I would be a unicorn. Can I choose that?

Mila said...

such a lovely post! LOVE deers!
sorry to hear about your migraine. i have it like once a year or so, but i really can't help you. drink lots of water, but you probably already do that...

<3
Mila.

(I would be a cat!)