Saturday, December 12, 2009

winter

        I have been particularly inspired by winter as of late, can't figure why, perhaps its the christmas season that we have wondered into so quickly. yes it must be that,  ah i love christmas.

 click the stars* for source *****



                                            




                                                  ******



                                            ******




                                                                                                     *****
enjoying the season dears?
xoxo
~bree

5 comments:

Dylana said...

I love Christmas, too! ANd these pictures really lift my spirits!

colormenana.blogspot.com

MITICA ILLUSTRATIONS said...

wonderfull picªª

Elizabeth said...

Have I said yet that I love your typewriter header? Love love love it.

And no, I'm not really enjoying the Boston snow that comes along with this season. It is much too cold for my southern bones.

Welcome Home said...

oh wow your pictures are gorgeous. Did you take them? Really captures winter perfectly xxx

Sabine said...

Some lovely wintery colours! Sabine x