Friday, December 18, 2009

Done


   I'm done with school! 
this semester has been a whirlwind, its so nice to be done until spring, now i can catch my breathe. :) 
 Today was my very last final, which was sculpture














                              





The idea, or purpose of my sculpture was to create a self portrait. She was created out of clay, then cast in plaster, we had to transform our piece in some way, so i placed her in this setting with my things around her. also she decided to decapitate herself, this of course was not the first time she did this, it was the 3rd or 4th, maybe even 5th time, i really cant remember, but a lot. in the end i realized that she was right and she did look better with her neck and shoulders detached. 
photo's taken on campus, outside my classroom. i was so worried that something might get stolen.. 
but nothing did :) 


love you
~bree


5 comments:

My Owl Barn said...

I think she looks great! She looks as if she'll fly out any moment from the ground and up in the air, in her cape.

valncami said...

wow these are beautiful! i love your sculptures! it's spring for you? right now we are in winter time ahhah love your blog its too cute!

wanna follow each other??
we're following you now :)

xo, camilla
abutterflybyday.blogspot.com

hannah said...

wow really cool! lovely work.

Hermione said...

Really cool stuff! Congratulations on being done with school, must feel great! Merry Christmas!

Hannah Louise said...

Your sculpture is fab! well done, i love all your stuff too! best of luck for your results xx