Thursday, September 10, 2009

homework

the most wonderful home work that has ever been assigned to me :) i just love my classes :)


intermediate oil painting class :) taught by the lovely Rebecca Morris, we had to make one "good painting" and one "bad painting" good and bad could mean what ever you wanted this is what i did ^
    






illustration class :) ^ taught by Richard Osaka  he had us illustrate 2 or more words that he put up on the board, i chose blue fragile and nice. this is what happened :)
i love how much artistic freedom i have been given in all my classes!
what i am working on right now it my sculpture project she asked us to make a sculpture out of found or recycled materials :) i am so excited! and slightly nervous given the short amount of time i have for completion, pray for me!
xoxo
~bree

9 comments:

Aya Smith said...

These are so gothic and mysterious! AMAZING, if you ask me! :)

St├ęphanie said...

Just amazing !

yiqin; said...

So nice! I love the last one.

Brianna said...

I love the one of Malah and the camera =D

Its hard when you’re given a short amount of time to complete a project...it sometimes feels unfinished because you want to spend more time on it. I will be praying for you!

Lexie said...

i feel dumb asking this- but these are your pieces?! they are fantastic. especially the camera on the map. so neat.

Dylana said...

You are a freaking amazing artist! Beautiful and breathtaking! You are so talented. Thank you for sharing your art!

colormenana.blogspot.com

REread said...

love the little matryoshka dolls ... very cool

Diana said...

amazing
amazing!
tus iliustraciones son
muy buenas :D

AdoreVintage.com said...

Such beautiful work! I love the little Russian dolls so much!