Friday, September 4, 2009

busy bee

i have been legitimately busy this past week. I am not generally legitimately busy, i'm often busy doing busy work, busy drawing, busy painting busy sewing busy thinking and nannying..... which i guess is more lagit.. but this week has been a doozy with strange vacations to Lake Tahoe/Carson City, dealing with fires (which thank you Lord have moved away from us :) the start of school and the start of homework. luckily for me my home work is fun :) considering i am taking 3 classes being Intermediate painting, sculpture and illustration (FUN!) i guess i can not call my self lucky for it was by my choosing that i am in these classes and these classes alone, but you can call me happy :) 

this is part of my home work for my painting class :) its a portrait of my lovely sister Malah, this is my way of dealing with my sister alone with the fires.


anyway HAPPY FRIDAY! today has been such a relief for me :) i have barely left my home :) got to love weekends :) particularly after a week such as this... 


love and kisses ~bree




P.S. sorry the photo is such poor quality i do not know what is going on with my camera...



7 comments:

Amanda K said...

Enjoy your weekend!

yiqin; said...

It is already sunday here :(

Lindsay Laliberte said...

I love the painting! it's so cool...how you did it on a map and all...what is the map of anyhow? it's a really fantastic idea. you have renewed my desire to put an old, world map on the wall.

and praise God that he kept you, your family, and your home safe during that fire. i know that heart wrenching anxiety, and i hope you experienced peace in the midst of trial.

I get to see you in a week! what!?!

Frank&Rémy said...

that painting is amazing, for sale maybe?

Frank&Rémy said...

Do i dare to ask how much it is?

And more updates plz :D

Stéphanie said...

Oh ! Your blog is just marvellous !

umama said...

I owe you the hugest apology! I know it's been ages since you won my giveaway... I have been meaning to get it sent out but have been a horrible mixture of sick and busy with back to work. But I promise this weekend it will be in the mail!!!