Tuesday, July 28, 2009

she sells seashells by the sea shore

seashells are very special to me and just the sight of them bring back many memories :)
such as the night over two years ago when i first found out that this wonderful boy liked me.
that night he led worship at a small church in orange county (he lives in san diego i in Los angeles, so orange county is good for meeting in the middle) so i went to the church where he led worship that night, and after church a bunch of us hung out at a friends place.
there he showed me his seashell collection that he kept in his backpack (such a dork but that is one of the reasons i like him so much :) at the time i thought seashells were quite tacky but of course i did not let on, i was just glad to be near to him
about a year later we became boyfriend and girlfriend and he brought with him seashells for me and glasses wipes (the glasses wipes are another story ;) which i shall save for later )





at any rate i have grown to love seashells because of the memories they bring and the memories they bring cause me to see the true beauty in the seashells, the magnificent design of my creator.



0 comments: